Resources > Setting Up
Setting up the C Collection is easy, requiring only a few steps to create your account after you sign up.
- Sign up today for a free trial of the C Collection bundle(s) of your choice by selecting the Free Trial version of the desired bundle under the purchase tab.*
- Enter payment and account information when checking out. Please note that you will only be charged if you do not cancel the free trial before the trial expires
- Visit our support page through the Help Desk menu and request to have your Support User** created within the Crystallize Analytics tracking system.
- Review and collect information for the license key with the C Collection license key information template and associated SQL queries.
- Once your Support User is created, submit your license key details to email@example.com using the associated license key queries. When submitting license key information, please include the database name, instance name, and host details. To be sure you have all the necessary information, use the License Key Queries.***
- A license key will be generated and sent to you via email. Once the trial license key has been generated and shared via email, the trial period will begin.
- Unless cancelled by the user before the trial period ends, upon completion of the trial period, a six (6)-month license will automatically be issued and your credit card on file will be charged upon completion of the trial period. The current trial license key will expire, but an updated key for the instance used previously will be shared via email and can be implemented immediately.
- If you run into any issues or concerns related to the trial, payment status, or technical difficulties, please reach out to the Crystallize Analytics team on our support page.
* Currently, the only bundle offered is the Cost Recovery bundle.
** The Support User is responsible for submitting license key details and generating support tickets.
*** Once the license key has been cut, it cannot be recreated without the purchase of an additional license. Please be sure all details are correct before submitting.
Minimum technical requirements
The C Collection is currently available for Oracle E-Business suite only at this time, and will run on any hardware that is supported for EBS.
- Intel Pentium IV or higher with minimum 1.2 GHz processor speed
- Windows Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 operating system
- Java 8 (1.8) JRE version
- 1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended
- 1 GB free hard disk space