The C Collection is made up of several core analytic bundles. Each of these bundles facilitates different quality initiatives and will have between 20 and 40 analytics in the core bundle.
The C Collection pricing is based on the bundle(s) used, the number of packages purchased, and the length of time. Bundles will have a different pricing schedule. There is a minimum six (6)-month commitment and a minimum package commitment currently set at 3 packages per month. There is no limit to number of users within a given package.
C Collection Definition of Terms
A set or grouping of analytics reports to identify data for a particular purpose (e.g., Cost Recovery, Cash Management, Data Quality, Profit Improvement or Best Practices)
- Each Bundle will have ~20 – 40 analytics
A connection to an EBS database to a particular Bundle from a specific computer
A 24-hour period determined by the DB server time
- A user can login/logout multiple times during the day
- Standard Usage Units do not roll over to the next month
- Benefit is that customer can scale users at critical times without having to purchase additional licenses
- Any Time Units (ATUs) can be purchased and used at any time with a valid license and expire after a year
The number of Usage Units (similar to the number of minutes in a telephone plan or the number of GB in a data plan) per month for a particular Bundle
- Customers can purchase different Packages
- A Package may only be used on a single instance
- Packages contain 40 Usage Units
- Purchase of a Package requires a six-month minimum commitment
C Collection Promotional Pricing
Reduce costs and increase data quality for your business
$18 Per Standard Usage Unit
- # Usage Units/ Package40
- Minimum Monthly Package Commitment3
- Usage Units Available Per Month120
- Recurring Fee Per Monthly Usage Unit Day$18
- Minimum Number of Months for Commitment6
Try the C Collection for free
Discover how the C Collection can enhance your business operations, reduce costs and improve data quality. We are offering you an exclusive opportunity to participate in a free, no-risk trial.
After your two-week free trial, you will automatically be charged for a six-month commitment for the C Collection. Credit card required. Cancel anytime during the trial.